Friday, November 9, 2012

Awwwww!!! Cute Little Tree

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I’ve been gone a few days been really busy and am coming down with some kind of bug.

Anyway I saw a cute little tree on Splitcoast today I had to try as it seemed easy and not too mind boggling for this stuffy head!! hehe

                      SAM_2495 

This tree is so easy…I love it! You can use any kind of DSP to create it. Just make sure it’s two-sided. This DSP happens to be “Be of Good Cheer” from Stampin’ Up! It’s one of my favorite Holiday papers this year.

Here is what I used to make it….

SAM_2483 

My DSP of course and the 3 1/2 Circle Die from Stampin’ Up!

Run your DSP through and cut the circle in half at 1 3/4”

SAM_2484 Measure and mark the center at 1 3/4 at the edge for a center point for folding.

 SAM_2486fold one side over and extend a bit beyond the edge of the paper making sure to line up the edge with the marking on the paper

SAM_2487Bring the edge of that folded point back and fold

SAM_2488Now fold back over the rest of the half circle…there you have it. Use glue dots to hold the layers down and decorate as you like. So easy and fun. You’ll love it.

Supply List:

  • Very Vanilla Card Stock-#101650 $8.50
  • Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper #126896 $10.95
  • 3 1/2 “ Circle Die #121811 $17.95
  • Chevron Embossing Folder #127749 $7.95
  • Cherry Cobbler Ribbon #120992 $6.95
  • Basic Rhinestones #119246 $4.95
  • Magic Bow Maker available at the top of my blog

If you don’t have a Demonstrator and would like to order supplies for this card or want me to help with you Christmas Card Design…..feel free to contact me. I’d love to help you with your stamping needs.

Just click here to be directed to my online store.

Thanks for stopping in…..and have a wonderful weekend.

post signature

3 comments:

gale said...

This is so cute-I love how it's made. That would make cute ornaments too.

scrapfancy said...

I saw this also and thought how cute. Thanks for directions.

Bonnie said...

This is adorable, Lee! Thanks for the tutorial!