Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Petal Potpourri, Hello Life for Stamping & Blogging

Good Morning Everyone,
I’d like to share a fun little card I did for todays challenge with Stamping and Blogging.
I’m featuring two sets with this card. Petal Potpourri and Hello Life. I think it make for a nice little combinations. Hope you agree.
clip_image001
……..and here is the sketch I had to work with.
SB 89 Jan 28
There is the cutest little polka dot stamp that comes in the set of Petal Potpourri that I created the background of the card with. I love Polka Dots! Can you tell? lol
I also carried over the dots on the inside of the card as well. I think it’s adds a nice touch to the finished product.
The So Sweet is from the Hello Life set and it’s not only for Valentines Day. I’ve found many uses for it already and it’s become one of my fav’s!

Here are the products used to create this card. These are available at my website

image and if you visit my website here are the weekly deals for the week. What a fabulous week for Embossing Folders! Get em’ while they are on sale!


image

Now on to the rest of the Design Team…..let them know I sent you. have a fabulous day and see you next time!

Stamping and Blogging Design Team

Sandi MacIver– USA –

Patrice Halliday-Larsen NZ

Amy Koenders - USA

Michelle Last – UK

Shelagh Freemantle – Canada

Lee Conrey – USA (that’s me)

Caroline van der Straatan – Netherlands

Claire Daly – Australia

Kerstin Kreis - Germany

post signature

6 comments:

designbydonna said...

Love the yellow polka dots. Yellow is one of my favs.

stampwithamyk said...

Awesome card Lee! Love the polka dot background and your flower is perfect. Love that sentiment...I used the same one today! :)

Rose Ann Marr said...

So Sweet is so right. What a lovely card Lee. Thanks for your inspiration.

Sandi MacIver said...

totally adorable Lee now we have to say you are the Queen of Polka Dots, not just beautiful black and white cards LOL...Have fun at leadership, wish I was there, but I'm packing!.

Shelagh Freemantle said...

This is so cheery!! Have a great time at leadership!!! Polka dots are so much fun. Hugs from Shelagh.

Carol Carriveau said...

Beautiful - perfect for Spring/Summer...or just to really brighten someone's day...!